Chesapeake Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Chesapeake Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. Our property management portfolio currently consists of more than 450 single family homes, townhouses, and condos that we manage throughout the Southside Hampton Roads area of Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Portsmouth, and Smithfield. The successful growth of this family team has not been due to extensive advertising of our services, or any large acquisitions, but rather the basic but most trusted form of advertising; word of mouth referrals. As your property managers we maintain and look after your property as if it were our own. When we put your property on the rental market, our goal is to attract the best tenants possible, thereby protecting your rental income as well as your investment property.
Benefits of using The Steve Doll Real Estate Team Property Management Services
- No Start Up Fees
- Low Vacancy
- Automated Owner Statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry Leading Marketing Tools
- 24/7 Maintenance Request Handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low Time on Market
- No Vacancy Fees
- No Advertising Fees
What we do as your Chesapeake property manager:
- Advertise Your Rental
- Coordinate Showings
- Handle Tenant Inquiries
- Coordinate Maintenance Contractors
- Conduct Property Inspections
- Process Rental Applications
- Background and Credit Investigations
- Lease Signing
- Rent Collection
- Coordinate Legal Proceedings and Evictions
Inquire About Our Services
Marketing is key to successful rentals. As experienced Property Managers, we will conduct a comparative market analysis for each property we manage to help ensure we maximize the return on your investment property.
We conduct extensive screening on all tenants and handle everything from moving your qualified tenant into their new home, to rent collection, to handling maintenance issues.
Rent payments are processed in a timely manner, and in most cases automatically drafted from tenant’s bank accounts via ACH. This helps ensure that owner’s rental income proceeds will be deposited into their account more quickly.
We conduct thorough inspections upon move-in and move-out that include extensive written and photo documentation of the property’s condition, and we ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
With our detailed financial reporting tools, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment. Log into your owner portal to view statements and stay in tune with how your investment is performing.
In the unfortunate event that a tenant needs to be evicted from your rental, we will coordinate the legal process and ensure your investment is protected.
Chesapeake Area Information
Checking out Homes for Sale in Chesapeake or Homes for Rent in Chesapeake. In either case, you will be pleasantly
surprise at how far your money will go in this lovely city. Chesapeake is situated in the heart of
and offers a unique blend of urban and rural settings - just one of the many reasons Money magazine ranked
the city as one of the country's top 100 best places to live in 2010. The city's inimitable quality of life
for residents also makes it a desirable meeting and leisure travel destination. Chesapeake's winning combination
of accommodations, meeting venues,
attractions and activities provides plenty of options no matter your agenda.
Served by interstate highways, and an international airport
in neighboring Norfolk and two executive airports, Chesapeake is easy to get to.
Although surrounded by various well-known cities within the Coastal Virginia area, Chesapeake stands out in many unique areas.
Did you know?
- Chesapeake is consistently ranked by the FBI as one of the five safest cities of its size in the country.
- Chesapeake is ranked as one of the six best places to live by MONEY Magazine (for cities with 100,000+ population in the East).
- Chesapeake consists of more than 353 square miles of land area, which makes us the 11th largest city in the U.S.
- Chesapeake contains more miles of deepwater canals than any other city in the country.
Chesapeake is a hotbed for professional athletes and notable people, including...
- Michael Cuddyer, professional baseball player for the Minnesota Twins, raised in Chesapeake.
- Alonzo Mourning, retired professional basketball player for the Miami Heat, raised in Chesapeake.
- Ricky Rudd, retired professional NASCAR race drive.
- BJ Upton, professional baseball player for the Tampa Bay Devil Rays, raised in Chesapeake.
- Justin Upton, professional baseball player for the Arizona Diamondbacks, raised in Chesapeake.
- David Wright, professional baseball player for the New York Mets, raised in Chesapeake.
- Darryl Tapp, professional football player for the Philadelphia Eagles, raised in Chesapeake.
- DeAngelo Hall, professional football player for the Washington Redskins, raised in Chesapeake.
- Bubba Blackhawk Walters, 4-time World Kickboxing Champion.
- Chris Richardson, finalist on American Idol Season Six, resides in Chesapeake.
For A Fun Guide to all that Chesapeake has to offer: Chesapeake Visitors Guide
Areas We Serve