Norfolk Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Norfolk Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. Our property management portfolio currently consists of more than 450 single family homes, townhouses, and condos that we manage throughout the Southside Hampton Roads area of Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Portsmouth, and Smithfield. The successful growth of this family team has not been due to extensive advertising of our services, or any large acquisitions, but rather the basic but most trusted form of advertising; word of mouth referrals. As your property managers we maintain and look after your property as if it were our own. When we put your property on the rental market, our goal is to attract the best tenants possible, thereby protecting your rental income as well as your investment property.
Benefits of using The Steve Doll Real Estate Team Property Management Services
- No Start Up Fees
- Low Vacancy
- Automated Owner Statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry Leading Marketing Tools
- 24/7 Maintenance Request Handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low Time on Market
- No Vacancy Fees
- No Advertising Fees
What we do as your Norfolk property manager:
- Advertise Your Rental
- Coordinate Showings
- Handle Tenant Inquiries
- Coordinate Maintenance Contractors
- Conduct Property Inspections
- Process Rental Applications
- Background and Credit Investigations
- Lease Signing
- Rent Collection
- Coordinate Legal Proceedings and Evictions
Inquire About Our Services
Marketing is key to successful rentals. As experienced Property Managers, we will conduct a comparative market analysis for each property we manage to help ensure we maximize the return on your investment property.
We conduct extensive screening on all tenants and handle everything from moving your qualified tenant into their new home, to rent collection, to handling maintenance issues.
Rent payments are processed in a timely manner, and in most cases automatically drafted from tenant’s bank accounts via ACH. This helps ensure that owner’s rental income proceeds will be deposited into their account more quickly.
We conduct thorough inspections upon move-in and move-out that include extensive written and photo documentation of the property’s condition, and we ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
With our detailed financial reporting tools, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment. Log into your owner portal to view statements and stay in tune with how your investment is performing.
In the unfortunate event that a tenant needs to be evicted from your rental, we will coordinate the legal process and ensure your investment is protected.
Norfolk Area Information
Looking for Homes for Rent in Norfolk, or Homes for Sale in Norfolk? With Norfolk as home to the largest Naval Base in the country,
people arrive here on a regular basis that are totally new to the area. They have so many options to choose from, and it can be very
overwhelming as they try to find the best place to live to match their life style. The City of Norfolk offers a very unique and
exciting lifestyle. Within the downtown area, there are several distinct neighborhoods, each with their own character and attributes.
You can enjoy fine dining and entertainment, as well as wonderful shopping and sports events, and in most cases you can walk to your
favorite venue. Living in the downtown section residents enjoy the close proximity to everything they need, and there is always plenty
to do. The city is a full of energy and activities, as well as history and culture.
Fast Norfolk Facts
- Norfolk Virginia is a city of some 247,000 residents and encompasses 66 square miles. It has seven miles of Chesapeake Bay beachfront and a total of 144 miles of shoreline along our lakes, rivers, and the Bay. Much of this land is located in residential neighborhoods.
- Norfolk is home to the world’s largest naval base and the North American Headquarters for NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization).
- USA Today called Norfolk one of the Top 10 booming downtowns, recognizing a decades-long housing, retail and financial boom in Norfolk.
- Norfolk International Terminal has completed a 300-acre expansion, making it the largest inter-model center in the U.S.
- Norfolk is home of the USS Wisconsin battleship and a vibrant harbor.
Ocean-going cruise vessels of up to 3,000 passengers regularly stop at the Half Moone Cruise & Celebration Center downtown.
- Norfolk is home to the Virginia Opera, the Virginia Stage Company, the Virginia Symphony, the
Virginia Arts Festival,
Chrysler Hall, Chrysler Museum of Art, the General Douglas MacArthur Memorial, and
Nauticus, the National Maritime Center.
- Norfolk has been recognized as a Tree City and its neighborhoods have extensive trees and flowers. It is home to the
Norfolk Botanical Garden.
- Old Dominion University, Norfolk State University and a new downtown campus of Tidewater Community College are located in Norfolk and Wesleyan College is located on the border between Norfolk and Virginia Beach.
- Eastern Virginia Medical School and its four internationally recognized research institutes are located in Norfolk, as is Sentara Health System, DePaul Medical Center-Bon Secours and Virginia’s only free-standing, full-service pediatric hospital, Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters.
For More information About Living In Norfolk, Check out these links:
Welcome to Norfolk
Downtown Norfolk Living
Areas We Serve